Thursday 7 January 2010

Living Life on Purpose - Introducing Developmental Transactional Analysis

Funny how sometimes things just click, isn’t it? I have wanted for a long time to write a book, but somehow, have not got around to it. Not enough time! Too much to do! Training to deliver, meetings to attend, essays to mark etc etc.

Well, at the start of 2010 I have finally entered the world of cyberspace. I sent my first “tweet” two weeks ago (my son Chris said “Blimey! My Mum’s on Twitter. I’m not even on Twitter. Up is down, black is white …..”). And now I have decided to write what I see is an “immediate book” – a blog.

So my intention here – it’s odd, because at the moment I am writing this to myself – is to write a blog that describes aspects of my work as a Transactional Analyst (TA). I intend to write about Developmental TA and show ways of building self esteem, more meaningful relationships and confidence.

TA helps us to understand what makes us tick, what impact we have on other people and how we get ourselves into situations in our personal and professional relationships which are not always healthy or helpful.

My intention is to post regularly, once every week or couple of weeks depending on whether I have something to say, and the format I decide.

Watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Lynda! Excellent initiative and very brave, I'll follow your blog.
    I start this blogging exercise some month ago, and I find it enriching, concerning new ideas found and new people met.
    I wish you good inspiration and large reading community.

    ReplyDelete